The Columbia Chamber's Partner Perks program is an exclusive initiative designed to enhance the benefits of Chamber Partners by offering them exclusive access to a range of cost-saving opportunities. Through this program, Chamber Partners can maximize their Partnership investment through special pricing on various essential services, such as health insurance, office supplies, exporting services, and more.
The Columbia Chamber of Commerce is thrilled to announce several insurance benefits and options to our members.
Our partnership with Companion Life, BlueCross Blue Shield of South Carolina, and BlueChoice HealthPlan gives you better health insurance solutions. Whether you have 2-50 or 51+ employees, you can now select from a full range of high-quality plans and options that will lead to better employee health.
Benefit options available:
- Customize your benefit package with BCBS of SC for the specific needs of your business with health plans, pharmacy, network, and special coverage and funding options.
- Groups with 2-9 eligible employees can have 1 of the 3 options available.
- Groups with 10+ eligible employees have 2 options available.
- The Vision Plan provides coverage for a pair of lenses, frames and/or contact lenses.
- The Vision Plan uses the VSP network.
- Voluntary Life
- Only 2 eligible employees needed to enroll (or 25%).
- The guaranteed issue is $125,000 for employees and $50,000 for spouses.
*All Companion Life pricing is bundled and exclusive to Chamber members. You only need 2 eligible employees to enroll in each plan.
The Chamber's partnership with FSIoffice includes national chamber contract pricing with the local service you and your business deserve. This program is a proven benefit that will save up to $400 per employee/year on business supplies you are already purchasing.
Plus, a benefit that has long been missing - a local team that lives here and can meet with you personally. Your supplies are delivered the next day without a minimum order fee (ever).
Best of all, based on actual purchases, you can save an average of 18% on supplies you are currently purchasing.
- National contract pricing
- List of 1,700 “Best Buy” items
- Receive free shipping without a minimum purchase
- A local dedicated account rep who will handle all aspects of your business needs and can meet face-to-face with you
We are pleased to announce that the Chamber has launched an initiative to digitize export documentation throughout South Carolina.
Chambers of Commerce are the only official body authorized to issue, sign, and stamp export documents for exporters or freight forwarders.
A digital approach to issuing export documents is becoming essential. Yet only a couple of Chambers in the US have made the investment to adopt and transition this to a digital process to support the needs of exporters and freight forwarders. With the Chamber’s new platform, essCert, we estimate a 65% reduction in man-hour and export document costs for our members.